what it takes to become a ninja
how this ninja became broken over 14 years…i suggest you avoid everything i did and spend your money on something that will make you instantly happy instead of never knowing because you never spent your money.
– Actively trading the stock market for 14 years -$180,000
– Been involved in over 30+ business ventures -$40,000
– MLM veteran -$4000
– Military veteran +$12,000
– Lived on 3 different continents -$12,000
– I have three university degrees -$98,000
– Many software training certificates +$10,000
– I’ve spent a night in jail for a while collar crime -$3,300
– bought two lots of land in texas, one burned in a forest fire -$4,200
– stupid big profit penny trade in two weeks +$42,000
– within months lost trade money -$42,000
– bought an old RV and fixed it up and it still doesn’t work correctly -$10,000
– bought two investment properties still underwater -$120,000
my networthiq. i rarely update it. this ninja is really sad at the moment and delivering pizzas to get out of my already dug grave.