No stock trades for the past few months. Just carpentry.
So I cashed out my account in January to finish my house repairs and renovate an 83′ winnebago into a mobile studio. Both projects have had their ups and downs but with no job prospects after hundreds of resumes submitted becoming the crazy unemployed roaming uncle sounds like a new frontier to explore.
I still check the stock market daily. Some great down days for an intraday trade but it’s okay because like once said, “the stock market will always be there” so I can come back once I’m feeling in a luckier state.
As for now I guess I’m turning to an all cash world and creating businesses built from an RV point of view.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on April 21, 2013 by Paul Awol. It was filed under rv businesses for entrepreneurs, rv stock market trader, trading from a mobile rv, trading stock options, young and retired living in a mobile rv and was tagged with no more stock trading, rv business consultant, rv stock market trader, winnebago rv living.