No stock trades for the past few months. Just carpentry.
So I cashed out my account in January to finish my house repairs and renovate an 83′ winnebago into a mobile studio. Both projects have had their ups and downs but with no job prospects after hundreds of resumes submitted becoming the crazy unemployed roaming uncle sounds like a new frontier to explore.
I still check the stock market daily. Some great down days for an intraday trade but it’s okay because like once said, “the stock market will always be there” so I can come back once I’m feeling in a luckier state.
As for now I guess I’m turning to an all cash world and creating businesses built from an RV point of view.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on April 21, 2013 by Paul Awol. It was filed under rv businesses for entrepreneurs, rv stock market trader, trading from a mobile rv, trading stock options, young and retired living in a mobile rv and was tagged with no more stock trading, rv business consultant, rv stock market trader, winnebago rv living.