markets continue to rally over weak dollar – SWN earnings
well I suppose everyone is a bit confused, but I continue to trade with the trend. they say our dollar is going to junk level. i highly doubt that anytime soon and these economists are over analyzing data.
however i actually had a scary dream the markets crashed a huge percent and i only had the next day to get out of a call position or my account would be wiped out.
today though the markets continue to go up and i’m playing and earnings trade with Southwestern Energy (SWN) the stock has done much. it’s earnings is Oct 28th. it is actually at a 52 week low period something i did not even taken into the equation when trading it with real money. damnit. well it’s a bad sign. it has moved up 10% and going into winter it earns more money, but going into earnings this could mean the stock is weaker than i expected. i guess i’ll see this thursday.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on October 25, 2010 by Paul Awol. It was filed under swn, swn october earnings, swn options, trading stock options, weak dollar in oct 2010 and was tagged with analyst opinion on swn, southwestern energy trade, swn, trading SWN earnings, weak dollar rally 2010.