made 100% on QQQQ trade Friday-Monday fall.
Stocks look gloomy right now. Good time to play put options. “In May go away” as the traders say or just buy put options during the summer when the majority of stocks fall. Earnings have been pretty good and companies are suppose to be extremely “cheap”. Well if “cheap” then they’ll likely fall further down in my experience trading the last 9 years.
I think AAPL @ $264 will fall more but historically around August it will zoom past $300 into December 10′. The iPhone 4 is hot and hot drives a stock not to also mention the iPad is starting to kickass. Kicking Amazon’s ass that is.
This trade worked out well, but I’m actually earning more from this business anyone can join http://www.CarDataBiz.com hook up with me if you are interested. My business is booming.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on July 1, 2010 by Paul Awol. It was filed under trading stock options and was tagged with car home-based business opportunity, homebased businesses under $125 to start, http://www.CarDataBiz.com, late june 2010 trade, qqqq put option trade.