not much goin on. no trades open. just waiting. buying up domain names.
well it’s been awhile now since i’ve been in a trade since my Google earnings trade went south. i was volunteering the day of i could of gotten out for a $1000 profit. yea lifes a bitch and so can be volunteering when you are trading.
recently i’ve been buying up some domain names. now if i actually build and start motivating myself to run the site is another story. domain real estate prices have been going up. i’ve recently bought some ipad ones especially if there will be a ipad 2.0 in the next year domain names could be worth a lot.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on April 26, 2010 by Paul Awol. It was filed under trading stock options and was tagged with april 2010, buying up domain names, domain name investor, earnings month, google earnings going south, losing money when volunteering.