Out of BA Puts into GOOG Calls going into Google Earnings
My technical charts expressed Boeing (BA @ $72) going down but after 2 days and the stock not moving in any direction I got out with a small loss with my put options. I’ve been waiting for a trade to go into and decided on Google (GOOG @ $573) call options AND going through earnings since it currently has a PEG of 1.02 which would be be considered a value stock with its cash balance sheet. Earnings have been good for many stocks and Google has been emerging into more things to sell. I bought the May 10′ 600 Call Option for $9.70. Now I just wait and no panic.
Also recently I did my first full length shoot of a documentary on non-profit company. Now I just have to edit it, yeah. I also need to hit the real estate firms and get some more real estate photography gigs. Lastly I put in an offer on a Virginia Beach oceanfront home and that deal is likely going to go through.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on April 12, 2010 by Paul Awol. It was filed under trading stock options and was tagged with buying virginia beach home, goog earnings trade april 2010, trading BA and GOOG put/call options in May 2010.