I read somewhere is Starbuck’s (SBUX @ $25) a good stock to buy again, did people stop drinking starbucks coffee? No way!
Starbucks SBUX – is on every corner (yet fighting competiting within the same-store-sales), but consumers love the coffee and I don’t think it’s going anywhere unless there is a takeover or some crazy law that stops corporate coffee anytime soon.
The stock is up 200% since the market plummeted. The recent dividend is great but big deal. I see the stock selling off some in the near future and then with good solid sales continued growth in stock price. There is a big selling off support wick looking like the Market Mover is ready to move the other direction after a quick run up. I’d say the recent buy up will definitely have some original holders of the stock to sell off some profits. I’d definitely play put options on it going into April 2010. SBUX is a buy long-term, but I would be open minded to seeing it possibly fall very soon.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on March 25, 2010 by Paul Awol. It was filed under 2010 stock option picks, trading stock options and was tagged with great stocks to own in 2010, is SBUX a good buy right now?, is there a reason to buy or sell SBUX?, SBUX chart for stock traders, SBUX stock blog, SBUX up 200%, starbucks stock chart technical analysis for april 2010, will starbucks stock keep moving up?.