short-term down expected with small charts
yesterday as i was viewing my charts for the most part with the movement going into the end of last week i expected some short-term falling in the stock market. now, with the president getting shoes thrown at him i would not think this would be a good thing for future international relations with iraq. hopefully pres. bush will get over it and we won’t get into a war over flying shoes…
i wouldn’t have been in a real trade today because i wasn’t 100% certain. my practice trades reflect right now at least 1 week of movement. on wed. i’ll have to view my charts again to see if i should sell out or stay in. i’m in mar and apr 09′ practice calls so i have time for some movement.
typically the middle of december the market falls then sometimes right after christmas there is a “santa claus rally”. i guess we’ll see what the market brings this year.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on December 16, 2008 by Paul Awol. It was filed under trading stock options and was tagged with president bush gets shoes thrown at him in iraq, santa claus rally, stock market falling in december 2008, stocks fall on monday.