wild stock market swings continue
these wild stock market swings continuing now are becoming more and more normal. last week was amazing. talk about huge losses and gains. i could only imagine how happy options traders were to get to trade those day trade swings. i’ve been having a hard time predicting exactly what the market will do next. i will keep practicing my option trades. if i can make it through a year i’m pretty confident i can trade full-time on my own. with the current DJIA below 9,000 i think it will likely fall again on monday. i’m likely going to do some call option practice trades going into the Presidential election.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on October 20, 2008 by Paul Awol. It was filed under trading stock options and was tagged with going into presidential elections, large wild stock market swings, practicing options, Puts, stock market crash of october 2008, what stocks to trade.