i’m confident good fed news will lift stocks up into second day rally – call options plays
i don’t think the positive Fed rumor of creating an entity for bad debt is going to completely solve everything, but appearantly it caught investors attention because stocks made a big emotional move in the end of the day. stocks especially that show most interaction and strong confidence to move higher were energy and financial stocks. i didn’t see a whole lot of love with tech even though they were lifted for their short-term charts nothing really broke through. for example for apple had to hit like $150 or google in my opinion needs to hit over $450 to show a real change.
these call option practice trading picks are very short-term, although they could turn into long-term plays if the fed rumor hypes up wall street and it turns into a longer rally:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on September 19, 2008 by Paul Awol. It was filed under trading stock options and was tagged with big move days, call options practice plays on positive fed news, creating an entity for bad bank debt, late day rally, possible change in trend direction, swing day.