put option practice trading plays still performing well. +270% today/SUM +190%
my put option practice plays worked out well this week. i would have traded likely AAPL put options as a real trade if my account wasn’t at $0 currently. if i had $100k i would have traded all of these confidently. this type of trade is the trade i need to look for with a rush of buying or selling, bounce, then trading on the bounce for the following day. since my currently goals are to pay off my condo repairs i won’t be adding any free money to my account. condo first, trading second. i think once the new president is elected there will be some great fat profit plays. i can wait until then. for now check out these great put plays that worked out as i thought they would.
most recent practice plays:
all practice trades together:
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on September 18, 2008 by Paul Awol. It was filed under trading stock options and was tagged with big profits, djia plunges, falling markets, hot insurance plays, practice put option trading plays, september 2008.