Bought SWN SEP 40 Calls – buying on the pull back.
As everyone knows oil is hitting 120’s and keeps moving higher. I really like SWN and its almost up 50% after its 2:1 stocksplit. Recently its gone up from earnings and this definitely looks like a reasonable pull back before it dips below the open from earnings. It is clearly a bullish signal after the stock has fallen two days so I bought one in the money call because that is all I could affoard.
4/29/2008 1:06:55 PM (ET):
Description: SWN SEP 40 Call
Stock: SWN at 41.71
Action: Bought To Open
Quantity: 1 contract(s)
Reg Fees: $0.00
Net Amt: $624.95
Plan to sell at $8.10
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on April 29, 2008 by Paul Awol. It was filed under trading stock options and was tagged with 2:1 stocksplit, pull back, southwestern energy stock pick, swn sep 40 calls, trading options.