Sold out of AAPL Calls + 100%, still in QQQQ Calls.
Finally got sold out of AAPL Calls on 4/18/2008 12:16:26 PM @ $161.33 … If Google’s earnings were opposite (negative) then likely AAPL would have fell just as much. With tech being so positive stocks that have been pounded it seems after a really positive earnings have springed back up to their highs meaning AAPL is predicted to have a slamming good report which could pop the stock past 180’s if it goes up 10% such as Google. Made $3000 in 18 days, but could of earnings $2700 in less that 8 days if I would have sold out earlier if of course I was just watching the market without having to be at work.
Description: AAPL MAY 145 Call
Stock: AAPL at 161.68
Action: Sold To Close
Quantity: 3 contract(s)
Reg Fees: $.04
Net Amt: $5,985.01
Original investment: $3,000
Profit: $2,985.01 or 95% (100% without fees)
Now my plan is (as for the entire year) before I make any really bad irrational decisions with my profits is to withdraw the +$3000 made + $2000 of the initial $3000 I used to trade with and put it back into my bank account to be used towards buying another property/save for future use. So that’s a total of $5000 being withdrawn and $1000 being left over to trade again (likely to use to go through on AAPL earnings).
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)