Yahoo! CEO excited with results from web search advertising system.
Yahoo! CEO Terry Semel is smiling over Yahoo!’s new web search advertising system they have been working on. If the CEO is very happy and the ad revenue growth is increasing weekly then I think YHOO will be a definitely CALL option choice going into earnings. This CEO sounds really happy and you don’t hear about many very happy CEO’s these days on the stock market. The CEO quotes that this new web search advertising is simular’s to Google’s. That being said with YHOO growth being stagnet for the past couple of years this could really push its stock much higher like GOOG if YHOO could show mega growth with increased revenue from better search results with web users clicking on better results. YHOO is currently trading around $30. Could we see YHOO goto $100? $200? $500?
Recently NYX is starting to receive profitable reviews. It recently went up 3% and currently trading at $88. GOOG this week moved 15pts and is at $461. It has bounced twice off $440 support price and moved higher sideways.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)